Thursday, August 18, 2011

the buzz...


It's Link Up time!

This Weeks Questions:

1. If you could live back in any time period, which one would you pick and why?
The '50s! BUT, husbands would have to do the dishes.

 2. What is your favorite color?
This are too hard. I have a few...
Martha blue

cerulean is my favorite crayon.

3. What is your favorite fruit?
I think because they're so versatile. You can eat them, dip them, fry them, slice them, freeze them...& don't get me started on the artificial flavor! Mmm.

4. What is your dream car?
oh the camping and road trips...
Also crushing on the new Subaru Outbacks...

5. What is/was your favorite Disney movie?

classic.
Up. My favorite "new" Disney,



6. What is your favorite genre of movies?
That is hard...but a good musical always makes me happy.

 
 

7. What's the last movie you watched?
I'm so ashamed. Spencer made me. (really!)

8. Busy city life or simple country life?
Simple City Life.

9. What is one thing you tell people about yourself that they just don't understand?
: )

10. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?; if so, what did you want to change it to?
Yes, there was a new name every week!



 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with me on the BUZZ. The 50's seem to really be the biggest hit with question one with everyone! And I am the same way, I want help doing the housework, but when the hubby helps, I just bitch and complain he's not doing it my way. I'm crazy like that too. And I love the name Riley. A girl at work named her daughter that

    ReplyDelete