Tuesday, May 7, 2013

training.

Finally landed a part time job! It was nothing of my own doing. A friend knew I was looking, her work was hiring someone...ba-da-big, ba-da-boom! Job'd.

It's part time and I'm totally fine with that. It's at a drop off dry cleaners so there is always something to do making the time go by pretty fast. People have asked what I will be doing and all I can think to say is "I don't know?" I've had two days of training so far and this pretty much sums it about up:

Tagging, shaving, marking, stapling, foiling buttons, folding...
(images via Google Images)

I think I get to go on computers on Thursday. Oh training. It's like syllabus week. Love it.

Oh, and it's in the Nob Hill / NW 23rd part of downtown (love!) which is super fun and, when payday comes, a HUGE temptation of shops and food I want to buy!

Starbucks, Goodwill, thai food, desserts, and more - oh my!




3 comments:

  1. So glad you've gotten hired! I know it's been a long time of wishing & praying & applying & sending out 'Thank-yous'--I'm so thrilled for you that something has finally happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting Job'd! ;)

    ReplyDelete