Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a wedding shower.

This past Sunday I hosted a wedding shower for my friend Shannon, with the lovely ladies of PUMP at the Russell home. I love parties and decorating and planning things so when the opportunity presents itself I will take whatever I can and go with it!

We had a dessert table and hot chocolate bar, and a few healthy options too. We played a couple games, showered Shannon with advice and gifts, and got our sweets fix in for the month!

Not too shabby for a Sunday afternoon.

THIS was my main inspiration. I loved the "rain" theme.

http://blog.hwtm.com/2012/05/rain-inspired-bridal-shower-free-printables/


And here's how the shower turned out!
























1 comment:

  1. Heather I think you might be the most creative person I know. Really though. What a gorgeous shower. I love the photo of everyone praying- so much love!

    ReplyDelete