Saturday, March 12, 2011

clementine.

So, I was reading my friend's blog about her pregnancy and that got my mind thinking about baby names.

...So I might have just spent the last hour looking them up/ meanings/what sibling names go well with whatever name.

It's crazy. There really are TOO many.
I'm going to go officially crazy when the time comes to name a child. (HINT: IT WILL NOT BE SOON...hopefully. Because we're poor.)

I've had the same favorite names for a while (which I won't share in fear of you thieves out there) but Spencer has his mind stuck on a few. Most of which I don't mind, and even kind of like... with the exception of Optimus Prime.

Yeah. The transformer.

That's all cute for a little kid or an old man, but come on. Middle School is already bad enough.

Anywho,
all this to share my latest name obsession.

Clementine.

I don't think I'd have the guts to actually name a girl this, but I just think it's such a pretty word.
Isn't that the girl's name in Eternal Sunshine? I think so.



Clementine.

It's just so lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard the song about how Clementine drowns?
    It used to make me cry when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just looked up the lyrics...and I would totally get that song stuck in my head every time I typed the name! But just the first line.

    I didn't know the other words.

    I'm a bit disturbed.
    But I still like the name.

    ReplyDelete