Woohoo! I know you are super excited!
A picture of yourself with 15 facts
- My mom was a foster kid and my dad was adopted so I wonder a lot about my biological family.
- I HATE when people misspell " a lot" . (As well as there/their/they're). Come on people. Embrace your education.
- I married my best friend, who was also my first love...and only :)
- I am addicted to FB and am not ashamed.
- I REFUSE to write/text/type the infamous "LaughOutLoud". So if you ever catch me, you can slap my hand or something.
- I am addicted to Diet Coke but I'm giving it up for lent so hopefully that kicks the habit.
- All I want in my whole life is a Red Kitchen Aid stand mixer.
- I want to go back to school for a Masters...but I am so done with school mentally...it's quite the conundrum.
- I am the most inconsistent cookie baker. They are always different...and usually reflect my mood. So, no baking to make me feel better.
- I would love to be one of those cute little blogger wives... yeah, you know what I'm taking about.
- I really wish I took some sort of HomeEc. class in high school.
- Our bank account is overdrawn. Secretly I pray that Oprah will find me and solve all my (monetary) problems.
- I want nothing more than to live in a cute little house in Portland with my best friends nearby and have little crafty parties in my amazing craft room that I w i l l have one day.
- I have a heart murmur. I was born with it. Meaning...sometimes my blood flows backwards. Or something like that.
- I may or may not be some sort or hoarder. But not the dirty kind.