Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 photos in 30 days - DAY 1

Well, now that I have no foreseen trips/honeymoons in the future, I can get around to doing this photo project that's been going around FB and blogs.
Woohoo! I know you are super excited!


A picture of yourself with 15 facts

  1. My mom was a foster kid and my dad was adopted so I wonder a lot about my biological family.
  2. I HATE when people misspell " a lot" . (As well as there/their/they're). Come on people. Embrace your education.
  3. I married my best friend, who was also my first love...and only :)
  4. I am addicted to FB and am not ashamed.
  5. I REFUSE to write/text/type the infamous "LaughOutLoud". So if you ever catch me, you can slap my hand or something.
  6. I am addicted to Diet Coke but I'm giving it up for lent so hopefully that kicks the habit.
  7. All I want in my whole life is a Red Kitchen Aid stand mixer.
  8. I want to go back to school for a Masters...but I am so done with school mentally...it's quite the conundrum.
  9. I am the most inconsistent cookie baker. They are always different...and usually reflect my mood. So, no baking to make me feel better.
  10. I would love to be one of those cute little blogger wives... yeah, you know what I'm taking about.
  11. I really wish I took some sort of HomeEc. class in high school.
  12. Our bank account is overdrawn. Secretly I pray that Oprah will find me and solve all my (monetary) problems.
  13. I want nothing more than to live in a cute little house in Portland with my best friends nearby and have little crafty parties in my amazing craft room that I w i l l have one day.
  14. I have a heart murmur. I was born with it. Meaning...sometimes my blood flows backwards. Or something like that.
  15. I may or may not be some sort or hoarder. But not the dirty kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment